NORTH LAKE WOMEN’S RECOVERY HOUSE RULES
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98001
I promise to abide by all of the following rules of the transitional housing program.
- You are required to attend a 12-Step meeting (AA,CA,NA) 3 times per week.
- You are stating that you are not a sex-offender.
- All house members are required to attend on-premises "House Meetings" which are held every Sunday evening (except major holidays) at pm.
3.ll residents are to rl sexuallyncy.House meeting attendance is mandatory. If you miss the house meeting you must pay $20.00.
- You must give a 20 day notice prior to moving out of the house.
- You will have to immediately leave the house if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs or if you are in possession of alcohol or drugs.
- Anyone involved in violent acts or threatening to use violence will be discharged immediately. This includes violence outside of the house as well as any property destruction or altering the physical construction of the premises.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the house.
- For the first 2 weeks you are to be in the house by 9 pm on Sunday through Thursday, and 11pm on Friday and Saturday. After 2 weeks your curfew is extended to 1 am.
- Transitional house members may also stay out 3 nights a week. For the full duration of your stay you are required to sign-out when leaving the premises overnight.
- Monthly transitional housing program fees are due on the 1st of every month (your program term is month to month starting on the first of the month and ending on the last day of the month). If the transitional housing program fees are not received by the 5th there will be a $40.00 late charge. If your transitional housing program fees and late charges are not paid by 8pm the following day (the 6th of the Month) you will have to leave immediately and may not return until the balance owed is paid. 72 hours is the maximum amount of time a bed will be held for you to obtain your transitional housing program fees.
- If you leave or are dismissed prematurely, all previously paid money will be forfeited.
- Items left behind will be held for two weeks. Items remaining after two weeks shall be donated to charity.
- Everyone in the house will be assigned chores. All members are responsible to pick up after themselves and clean their own living and eating areas.
- All vehicles will have current tabs and proof of insurance. Also, there will be no storage of vehicles, and no working on vehicles on the premises.
- There are absolutely no visitors allowed on premises without prior approval from the house manager. All visitors are to leave the property by 8pm on weekdays and 10 pm on weekends.
- Visitors may be allowed to stay the night on special occasions if approved by the house manager.
- Visitors are not allowed to use the showers or the laundry facilities. Visitors who violate this rule shall be banned from the premises permanently.
- Music, TV and conversations will be kept to a reasonable level that does not disturb other house members, or our neighbors.
- No one is allowed in another person’s room. There is to be no sharing of clothes, personal property, loaning money, or borrowing vehicles, including bicycles.
- When first coming in to the transitional housing program you will submit a mandatory U/A. You may be requested to submit to a U/A (drug/alcohol test) at any time, with or without cause. Any argument or refusal to submit to either alcohol or drug testing will result in immediate discharge from the house.
- If your refusal to follow rules requires a UA you will have to pay $10.00.
- Any transitional housing program member who is aware of another transitional housing program member violating the house rules and does not notify the house manager immediately will be subject to probation.
- Smoking is not allowed in any part of the house. Smoking is to be done outside the house and all cigarette butts are to be discarded in the butt cans.
- There will be no unauthorized modifications to the house, TV cable, or phone lines.
- House and personal cell phones are to be used in a manner that does not disturb other house members.
- Any delegation, assignment, or request that is made by the house manager is not merely a suggestion; it is a directive that needs to be adhered to without argument immediately or within the time frame specified.
- Any medical conditions and/or injuries must be brought to the attention of the house manager. House manager must be informed of all medications being taken (prescription or non-prescription) prior to prescription being filled. Transitional housing program members may not use medications and products that contain alcohol - this includes certain mouth washes and cough syrup.
- Transitional housing program members may not take prescription narcotic medication, (including Tramadol/Ultram or Ambien) for more than three consecutive days. If the transitional housing program member must take narcotics for more than three consecutive days, they will need to find another place to stay during this time and will need to be able to provide a clean UA before they will be allowed to return.
- All rules and regulations are subject to additions and changes at the house manager’s discretion. This is not a complete list of all the possible rules and/or violations that may happen, so to insure a healthy, happy, drug and alcohol free recovery environment please do your part to use common sense when it comes to either doing or not doing something that may affect yours and others continued stay.
I have read and understand the recovery house rules. I understand that my stay at the recovery house is transitional. I accept that I can be discharged from the premises immediately without due process of law, should it be determined by the House Manager or Director to be in the best interest of the house and/or other house members. Should I refuse to leave the premises immediately upon discharge the local police dept. will be called to escort me off the property.
Monthly Transitional housing program fees $
One-time processing fee $100.00
Signed date: ________________.
Transitional Housing Program Member Signature: ____________________________________
DRUG(s) OF CHOICE
Probation Officer Name & phone number: